Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Degree

    
      I am interested in pursuing an Associates Degree in Industrial Technologies, possibly double majoring in Electronics. These degrees appeal to me because I find them interesting and challenging. I have always been a hands-on kind of person so the thought of getting paid to take things apart and put them back together again is very appealing. The skills I will learn with this plan of study will assist me in gaining employment that has longevity. Most companies that employ people with these degrees offer substantial pay and benefits. As an added benefit, I will enhance my overall fix-it skills that will save plenty of money throughout my life.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment